Let's help each other stay safe
A Letter to our Customers
The COVID-19 virus has changed our daily lives, changed the way we work and challenged all of us in unprecedented ways. However, it hasn't changed who we are - because that remains a choice that we make, regardless of the challenges we face. At Southeastern Grocers, we choose to be a People First company, and our commitment to putting people at the heart of every decision we make remains in the best and worst of times. We continue to do all we can to provide the safest and healthiest store experience that we can for you, our customers, our communities and our associates. Rest assured, we will continue to refine our processes and protocols in our stores, with health and safety as our guide, as long as this pandemic remains a threat. You can always count on us.
To ensure the safety of our customers and associates, we are no longer offering the following:
- Refunds, exchanges, rain checks, self-service food offerings, and Bissell Carpet Cleaner rentals
Southeastern Grocers introduces special shopping hour for community heroes
- Beginning Monday, March 30, BI-LO grocery stores will extend shopping hours on Monday and Tuesday to add a special shopping hour from 8–9 p.m. dedicated to healthcare providers and first responders.
- Seniors and high-risk customers are invited to shop their local BI-LO grocery store from 8–9 a.m. Monday through Friday.
Southeastern Grocers strengthens safety measures to protect communities from COVID-19
- For the safety of our customers and associates, we are installing protective Plexiglas partitions at all store registers, customer service desks, pharmacies and liquor store counters.
- BI-LO stores will implement additional social distancing protocols, in accordance with CDC guidance, to maintain a 6-foot distance between customers and associates, along with regulated in-store occupancy standards.
- We will continue to offer modified store and pharmacy hours to provide the cleanest, safest possible store experience, as well as employment opportunities for those in need throughout the Southeast.
Southeastern Grocers supports customers and associates during COVID-19 pandemic
- Starting March 23rd, all stores are open from 8 AM to 8 PM.This change will give associates the time needed to restock and ensure stores are able to conduct additional sanitation procedures.
- SEG to open all pharmacy locations at 8 a.m. on weekdays to provide prescription refills, influenza and pneumonia vaccines and customer counseling
- SEG Gives Foundation to donate $250,000 to Feeding America® to help provide support to those facing food insecurity
- BI-LO, Fresco y Más, Harveys Supermarket and Winn-Dixie grocery stores to expeditiously hire individuals who have been affected by restricted working hours and layoffs. Visit BI-LO.com/careers