BI-LO Coupon Acceptance Guidelines
This policy may vary by store.
- Store Management has the right to accept, decline, or limit the quantity of coupons and or items purchased in a single transaction or in a single day, by a single customer.
- To ensure product availability for all customers, BI-LO limits the redemption to (1) one coupon per item, those coupons can be manufacturer coupon, electronic coupon, BI-LO coupon, or competitor coupon.
- BI-LO limits the redemption to (5) five of the same coupons for the same items in the same day per customer. For example, if you have six of the same coupon and have purchased six items, we will only accept five of the coupons.
- Acceptance is subject to any restrictions or purchase stipulations printed on the coupon. BI-LO will only accept original manufacturer coupons, BI-LO coupons, valid internet coupons, and authorized competitor coupons. The only coupons accepted on mobile devices are SE Grocers rewards points coupons. SE Grocers rewards “points coupons” will not be accepted on a mobile device at Self Check Out lanes. No reproductions or altered coupons will be accepted.
- BI-LO does not accept any type of coupon for “Meal Deal” or “What a Deal” free items.
- The total coupon value cannot exceed the price of the item. No cash back will be given nor will cash back be applied to other purchases.
- BI-LO will redeem a limit of (1) one BI-LO coupon per customer, per day for “dollars off” an entire transaction.
- When using a “dollars off” coupon, the transaction total is determined by the net total of the order after all other coupons and reward card discounts have been taken.
- BI-LO accepts local competitor coupons. Subject to Store Manager discretion.
- The list of local competitors is posted at your BI-LO store.
- BI-LO will accept (5) five competitor product coupons, one coupon per like item, per day, per customer.
- In addition to the (5) five competitor product coupons, BI-LO will redeem competitor coupons for “dollars off” an entire transaction. One coupon per customer per day.
- BI-LO will not redeem competitor coupons for percentages off order totals.
- Competitor coupons cannot be used for financial services and gift cards.
- BI-LO will not match competitor advertised prices. The advertised offer must include the word “coupon” to be redeemed as a competitor coupon.
- Only (5) five coupons on like items are eligible to double.
- Manufacturer coupons with a value of 60¢ or less will double, unless otherwise posted at store level.
- Double coupon redemption applies only to manufacturer coupons. BI-LO store coupons and competitor store coupons will not be doubled.
- Competitor coupons, coupons for free product, electronic coupons, coupons for alcohol/tobacco and coupons that state “do not double” will not be doubled.
The following exclusions apply:Limit one coupon per transaction. Coupon must be surrendered at time of purchase. Reward Card required. Visit BI-LO.com to sign up or manage your account or to find a store near you. Cannot be combined with any other BI-LO in-store coupon. Excludes alcohol, tobacco, gift cards, money orders, postage stamps, pharmacy prescriptions, fees, FTD, charitable donations, Western Union, shipping, utility payments, fuel, service departments, vending machine, bottle deposits/refunds, tax, event tickets, prepaid products or lottery purchases. See your local BI-LO store for more details.
See your local BI-LO store for more details. Effective April 19, 2019
- The ability to use multiple coupons on the same item. We will now only accept (1) coupon per corresponding item.
- Acceptance is subject to purchase stipulations printed on the coupons.
- There is now clarification on when the cashier is to scan a “dollars off” your transaction coupon. It is to be scanned after all reward discounts and coupons have been taken off.
- The final determination of a competitor is at the store managers discretion.
- Our limit of product specific competitor coupons is now (5).
- Updated to accept Digital copies of “Points Coupons” and Tell BI-LO.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Can I use a manufacturer coupon and a competitor coupon on the same item?
No, you can only use 1 coupon per item. The decision is yours on what type coupon you would like to use on the item purchased.
2. I have an Electronic coupon loaded on my SEGrocers reward card can I use another coupon with an
No, an electronic coupon is linked directly to your reward card and will deduct automatically at the register when the required purchase is made and you can only use 1 coupon per item.
3. If an item has a in-store “reduced for quick sale” coupon on it can I use a manufacturer coupon on
that item as well?
Yes, you can use an additional coupon if you purchase an items that has a “reduced for quick sale” coupon on it.
4.Why did you update your coupon policy?
It has been 2 years since our last update and we identified a need to change as our competitors have recently updated their coupon policy as well. We will still accept up to (5) competitor coupons while many of our direct competitors do not accept competitor coupons at all.
5. Can I use more than 5 manufacturer coupons in my shopping order?
Yes, but you can only redeem 5 of the same manufacturer coupons. As long as the coupons are for different items you can use them in the same shopping order.