Slow Cooker Roast Beef
- Prep Time: 5 Minutes
- Ready In: 22 Hours
- Yield: 6 servings
- Recipe Rating: 4.5 out of 5 stars
Excellent Roast Beef with plenty of juices which can be thickened for gravy.
- 3 pounds beef chuck roast
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper
- Pour the soy sauce and dry onion soup mix into the slow cooker. Mix well. Place chuck roast into slow cooker. Add water until the top 1/2 inch of the roast is not covered. Add the fresh ground pepper over the top.
- Cover and cook on low for 22 hours.