Game Day Hamburgers
- Prep Time: 20 Minutes
- Ready In: 10 Minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- Recipe Rating: 4.3 out of 5 stars
These are seasoned and stuffed hamburgers with a taste of potato and cheese. Serve on buns with condiments of choice.
- 1 large potato, peeled and shredded
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 cup chopped fresh mushrooms
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 2 (1 ounce) packages dry onion soup mix
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a medium bowl, mix together potato, cheese, and mushrooms.
- In a large bowl, mix ground beef with onion soup mix. Form into 6 large burger patties. Make a pocket in each burger, stuff with potato mixture, and seal.
- When ready to grill, brush grate with oil. Cook burgers over high heat for 5 minutes on each side, or until well done. Serve hot.